Stop & Think | Song of the Day

5:26 PM den 1 Comments


As I mentioned in my last blog post, I bought a moleskine notebook! I've been wanting to keep a journal for quite a while, and here I am. Surprisingly, it's helped me a lot this past week - along with some Lana del Rey and binge-watching Parks & Recreation.

My friends are all heading to college. 
There's been too many goodbyes.
I know college is supposed to be super exciting, but I'm really gonna miss everyone. I'm just looking forward to our first reunion! (Thanksgiving probably). 

The main point of this notebook is to stop and think. It's a way to contemplate about what's really going on in your life.
Are you happy? Write about it.
Are you sad? Write about it. 

Song of the day:




Kisses and Kitkats,
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    www.ejtheblogger.blogspot.co.uk
    EJ

    ReplyDelete