2 OOTD's & a Rant

10:27 AM den 1 Comments

Hey everybody! I've recently been very busy dealing with college. There's just been so much going on, but I have now made a commitment to post at least once a week! Every Thursday, to be exact. 
Today I'll be presenting to you two of my favorite outfits from last week and a quick little rant. 

Festival Outfit


Floral Kimono: shein.com, $9.99
Grey knit crop top: Euphoria Fashion Shop, $12.00
Denim high-waisted shorts: Forever 21, $8.94

Job Interview Outfit


All of the items featured in the job interview outfit were gifts!

I interviewed at Starbucks for a barista position. No, I did not get the job. No worries! I don't really need a job, but I would like to earn my own money. I'll just start job hunting again soon.

My little rant is about something that meant a lot to me and my friends, Allie and Sierra. Today, we were supposed to meet one of our favorite artists, G-Eazy. He is currently in San Francisco doing a meet and greet. I'm still very upset that we weren't able to go. My parents' reasoning of why we weren't allowed to go is that, "You've never been to the city alone before."
No, I haven't. I've always gone with parents around. The point is, when will I ever go to the city by myself? I understand that being in the city may be dangerous, but when do I get to make my own choices? What difference would it make if I chose to attend a school in San Francisco (which I almost did)? There's also the Outsidelands Festival this weekend, which I'm trying to win tickets for right now. So far no luck, but I'm still trying. 3 more chances. I have been dying to go to this ever since the ticket sales began way back in March, I believe. I asked my parents way in advance but told me to wait. I waited, and now tickets are $250 a piece. :( I bought a moleskine notebook to write down my feelings, haha. I didn't want to blurt out everything on here.

Anyways, I plan on doing maybe a haul for my next post! I've bought quite a lot of things in July, and I want to share my favorites with you all! 

Kisses and Kitkats,
Denise 


1 comment:

  1. Nice blog!
    I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    www.ejtheblogger.blogspot.co.uk
    EJ

    ReplyDelete