Missed my cold, comfortable bed.

10:46 AM den 0 Comments

I really, really love my bed.
And I mean that.

I spent the beginning of my weekend with Sierra and ended with Allie. 
Saturday morning. Sierra and I headed to Great America (the amusement park). It's been a year since the last time I went--I hadn't gone the whole summer because I just live so damn far away from it, and I still have no license. Bummer. We went on about two rides and ate the rest of the time. I particularly remember that it was about 100 degrees that day. So fuxking hot. I almost wished I was in Canada for the day. 
And you know what isn't right? Catcalling. I felt so at fault for wearing shorts and a crop top on a hot day. I'm really not asking for attention. I wore what I felt was comfortable to an amusement park, yet I get catcalled. It's the worst. People who do it scare the shit out of me. Sorry to say this but I'm not interested. I really don't feel safe when it happens either, so just leave me alone! No offense, but if you were well-dressed, I may not be as offended, but since most of you aren't, NO THANK YOU. GOODBYE.

The next day, Allie had her farewell lunch at the Old Spaghetti Factory.
I'm currently in a library rn bc college started! I honestly wanted to delete this blog post, but I just wanted to write about this day just in case I want to read about it again sometime later on.
Julia, Jackie, Tanvi, Kat, Miguel, and Allie's family were there too. To be honest, nothing interesting really happened during lunch LOL. It was mostly after, when I spontaneously spent the night at Allie's house. She didn't want me to go home just yet because that would be the last time I'd see her for who knows how long. I love Allie, so I just decided to stay over and spend some time with her and her family. We ended up going to Kohl's for some last minute-- literally last minute, we had 30 minutes before the store closed--shopping. Then we headed over to the Bourbon Market (I think? maybe it was Boston Market. I don't really remember) and ate some chicken and mac and cheese. The rest of the night, we watched The Purge. I was already falling asleep, and I could tell Allie did not want me to sleep. I was a little annoyed-then I realized I really don't have much time with her.

God, I already miss her. She's crazy and obsessed with too many boys, but I love her. She's my best friend.

:(:

Kisses and Kitkats,
Denise 

0 comments: