22 hours!

12:07 AM den 0 Comments


Hi guys!
In  approximately 22 hours, my plane will be taking off, as we are on our way to - wait for it -
THE BAHAMAS!
Just 2 weeks before vacation, my parents decided to actually book a trip to the beautiful island of Exuma. We weren't planning on going anywhere this year to save money, but things changed. My mom was stressed out; my dad felt the need to travel someplace because my mom really needed a getaway.


Exuma is the home of Johnny Depp's private island, also known as Little Hall's Pond Cay. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest was filmed on the Tropic of Cancer beach. Exuma is also known for the Thunderball Grotto, which appeared in the James Bond film, Thunderball.


I'm EXTREMELY excited. This trip was a huge surprise because I completely thought we were staying home this year. I'll definitely have a bit of time to blog during the trip; I'll keep you all posted!
I'll be back in the US by July 5th!

Kisses and Kitkats,
Denise 

0 comments: