Lost in those blue eyes.

10:00 AM den 0 Comments

My newest favorite actor happens to be Paul Walker. PAUL WALKER.


If you haven't heard, he died in a car crash maybe a year and a half ago, which I found kind of ironic. One of his quotes were, "If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling."
And that makes my heart ache even more.
I recently just found out about him through Allie. She really badly wanted to watch Furious 7, as did I. I saw the trailer and thought it'd be a great movie to watch in the theater. She proceeded to tell me about her obsession with Paul; little did I know that a few months later I'd be obsessed too. 
Call me crazy, but I think I've watched pretty much all the movies he's been in--in the span of 4 days. I lost my social life, became the slowest texter, and never did anything productive. This always happens when I become obsessed with a celebrity, i.e. Dylan o'Brien. That obsession doesn't ever end.


The Fast & Furious franchise has become my religion: I worship everything about it. I enjoyed the 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 7th, the most, but all of them were just amazing. I can't pick a single favorite because that's pretty much impossible.


Into The Blue is definitely one of my favorite movies that Paul Walker starred in, alongside Jessica Alba. It's about the two lovers swimming and finding treasure in the Bahamas, not to mention all the complications they run in to.


Varsity Blues and She's All That are two that I could watch over and over again. They're typical coming-of-age teen movies, but I love them. And Paul Walker's hair. And his blue eyes. Okay, I just love everything about him.


I just can't get over that charming smile of his. 

Here's a great video that everyone should definitely watch:


Kisses and Kitkats,
Denise

0 comments: