Table of Contents

10:18 PM den 0 Comments



By the table of contents, I really meant the list of people that I may or may not talk about. It's sort of like an introduction? Description? Of my friends and family so you all have a sense of what the person is like when I bring them up in posts.
No, I am not going to put up a picture for every single person. I never got their permission to do that on here because they don't have a link to my blog! Or if they do, hi guys. Don't hate me.
Plus, it's too much work to put in a picture for every single person. I mean, do I look like the type of person who would upload 10 pictures in one blog post?

Okay so here it goes (in no particular order):

1. Mother: vertically challenged, most of the time strict and occasionally funny, loves spicy food, works as an assistant nurse manager at Kaiser so she probably knows how to take care of the fam pretty well;
2. Father: loves the ocean life, fishing is life, can barely hear a thing, pretty funny, enjoys sleeping a lot on the couch, watches baseball, hockey, horse racing, and basketball;
3. Brother (Chris): very short-tempered, very impatient, loves to eat ice cream, makes weird noises, farts a lot, spends a lot of time either on his xbox or playing with friends that are just like him;
4. Jackie: my very first friend since I moved here, loves the color purple, bubbly attitude, extremely friendly, enjoys painting her nails, always there when you need her;
5. Eegee: vertically challenged like me, my twin, watches Supernatural and The Walking Dead, very upbeat, daring and willing to do mostly anything, very spontaneous, also best friend;
6. Allie: so extremely unique, sometimes unpredictable, loves all things related to One Direction/Tokyo Hotel, insanely obsessed with Paul Walker, listens to "See You Again" at least once a day;
7. Miguel: quirky relatable teen, first friend in high school, asexual but loves boys, gives really detailed descriptions about everything, enjoys watching 1923102 shows on Netflix, owns a record player and many vinyls;
8. Kat: met her during Disneyland trip, 2 years younger, good company, knows much knowledge about shows and movies, owns a cute dog named Botas, enjoys online shopping, drinks Mexican coke a lot, whitest Mexican I know;
9. Gabe: lives fairly close to me, has lots of money, sometimes can be lame because he doesn't respond to texts, loves his fam, smells really good, wears nike everything;
10: Julia: egg, also quirky relatable teen, very tumblr, has a perfect body, always has hummus at her house, good taste in music, enjoys everything Buzzfeed, corn.

Those are pretty much the people I talk to on a daily basis, according to my recent messages LOL





Kisses and Kitkats,
Denise

0 comments: