My card's suffered through a lot.

5:10 PM den 1 Comments


I recently just received my first debit card for my birthday, as well as a few gift cards from various stores. Since I've been home and on the computer most of the time, I tend to spend some money on clothes--clothes that I barely even wear because I'm never out of the house! lmao. It's the truth.

Here are just a few of my favorite online purchases the past two weeks (most of them were on sale thank god):

1. Pins & Needles Lace Halter Bra (Urban Outfitters), $20
2. Aerie for AEO Convertible Bralette (American Eagle), $7.50

3. Flat Front Denim Shorts (Forever 21), $14.90
4. AEO Soft & Sexy Ribbed Baby T-Shirt (American Eagle), $10

5. AEO Wrap Front Romper (American Eagle), $22.50


Kisses and Kitkats, 
Denise

1 comment:

  1. Love your collection! :)

    www.theramstwins.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete