LOL @ Blog Name

4:23 PM den 0 Comments

Hi. 

I'm kinda new to this whole blogspot thing so bare with me.

The reason why I named it "Clueless Den" is because I really am clueless--pretty much about everything. Here I am, about to be off to college and I can't even cook dinner for myself. Unless you count mac and cheese and dinosaur nuggets.

One of my nicknames is Den. Just a shorter version of my name probably because it's a hassle to say the whole "Denise." Den, Den-Den, Di, D-nice, Dennis, Dentist... the list can go on for a little longer but let's just not. Call me whatever you want--I really don't care. 

Two of the main inspirations for this blog is the show Awkward and One Tree Hill. I'm currently working on OTH and no more social life for me, ha. I spend a whole lot of time on Netflix. The funny part? I don't even own Netflix. I just use my friend's (Miguel's). 

Knowing me, I always start things but I never actually keep going with it (i.e. exercising, watching a show, eating a subway sandwich, etc). But hopefully I'll keep this going for a little while, ya know? I'll keep you all updated on my somewhat boring life.

Um... Pictures in next blog post??? Yeah ok.

Kisses and Kitkats,
Denise 


0 comments: